九游ag登录中心|(最新)点击登录

Service Hotline:+86 0769-38836222 Fax:+86 0769-38969128

Our products are sold more than 80% of Japan,The remaining 20% to South Korea and China,Major customers for the chain drug stores, large supermarkets, 100 yuan shop, chain convenience stores China's first white and black paper shaft cotton, quality and technology accounted for the leading position.

  • Focus hygiene industries

    In 2000 China's first white paper shaft cotton, began to supply to Japan.In 2003 China's first black paper shafts and cotton swab cotton baby, supply to Japan.

  • Create their own brand

    The quality of strict checks to safe and reliable, high-quality products.The development of more varieties of cotton swabs, special shape, or special purpose cotton swab.

  • MERCHANTS OF FEAR SOLUTION MANUFACTURERS

    The use of a high-quality, non-toxic harmless material production,Products through the authority of the international testing qualified to create excellent quality of their own brands.

Our products are sold to more than 80% of Japan, the remaining 20% to South Korea and China,Major customers for the chain drug stores, large supermarkets, 100 yuan shop, chain convenience stores.Our products are sold to more than 80% of Japan, the remaining 20% to South Korea and China,Major customers for the chain drug stores, large supermarkets, 100 yuan shop, chain convenience stores...

  • Quality management system certification Quality ma
  • Guangdong quality inspection in-certified Guangdong
  • Notification of Qualification Notificati
  • Certification Certificat